Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Necklace for Emani



Hello Lovelies,

This post didn't post on Friday like it was supposed to but i still wanted to share with ya'll! Enjoy!

I hope you're having a wonderful Friday. The skys in Houston today are perfect and there is a nice breeze. I just got back home from a planning lunch at Yard House in City Centre and all I can say is... yummy! The food is amazing! Oh...what was I planning? A camping trip! I'm so excited and I can't wait til you see the shirts were gonna make!

Anyway...back to the good stuff. I just finished Baby Girl's First Pearls for little Emani and they came out so cute! Emani is my Soror, Richandra's, daughter and it was my pleasure to be able to give her a very special pair of pearls.
Here's the family combo. Richandra's birthstone for January is Garnet (Deep Red), Emani's birthstone for July is Peridot (Pale Green), and Oto's birthstone for December is Blue Zircon (Blue)

I love how it came out! ENJOY your Tuesday and expect another post soon!









P.S. You're Lovely
www.facebook.com/PSYoureLovely
www.etsy.com/shop/PSYoureLovely

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment