Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Spring

Hello My Lovelies,

I know it has been a long time since you've heard from me and I'm so very sorry but so much has been going on. To start off I have recently moved into a new place and let me just say it was one of the most draining moves I have ever made. Now that I'm here I love my new place and the space that we have to just...LIVE. Anyway, spring is in the air and pearls need to be a part of your spring wardrobe.


What's your favorite spring outfit? Now add pearls to that outfit. I'll wait. Did't it just become even more lovely? I know, it's amazing how that happens. When you get a chance make sure you take a stop by the etsy shop. I see there is something going on with the etsy shop updating on the website but I'm working on correcting it now.

Until next time, my lovelies.

 Blissfully,









P.S. You're Lovely

Check out the ETSY shop
LIKE me on Facebook
FOLLOW me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment