Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Baby Girls Grow Up So Fast

Hello My Lovelies,

I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July and enjoy all the pleasures of summer fun and foods. I had an amazing weekend but its back to work now. I wanted to share a special order with you today.

I just finished a Baby Girl's First Pearls for an order child. I simply increased in length of the necklace but kept the same pearl size so it doesn't become an overwhelming necklace for a young girl.
14" 4mm necklace with Swarovski Crystals

This necklace is 14" instead of the traditional 12" that you see for the baby's necklace.
Birthstones: October: Opal, November: Citrine, December: Blue Zircon

If you are interested in ordering Baby Girl's First Pearls for an older child here's a little help and the prices

  • A baby to a toddler wears 12" -$30
  • A child to a pre-teen wears 14" - $35
  • A teen to an adult wears 16" - $40 (this necklaces uses 8mm pearls. See Family Tree Necklace)

Hopefully this was a help and inspires you to add to your pearl collection or begin one for the little girl in your life.

Blissfully,








P.S You're Lovely

Check out my ETSY shop
"Like" me on FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment