Thursday, January 5, 2012

Flaws and All

Hello My Lovelies,

I know I have not been on here as much as I should be so please forgive me in advance! I have wonderful news to share with you. As many of you know I started P.S. You're Lovely back in April of 2011 and its been an amazing year so far. I have met some amazing women that have lifted and supported me continously through all my thoughts, ideas, fails, and triumphs and now this! The AMAZINGLY Lovely ladies at Heights Beatniks have not only decided to carry my line but are allowing me to host my FIRST Trunk Show in their store! I can't tell you how excited and blessed I am!

So here's the deets! P.S. You're Lovely Presents "Flaws & All" 2012 Trunk Show on Saturday, January 21, 2012 from 3:00pm to 6:00pm at Heights Beatniks in Houston, TX!

I chose the name Flaws & All because that's what P.S. You're Lovely is all about! I only use freshwater pearls in my designs because they are not perfectly round. Their flaws are what make them unique and beautiful. Women are just like freshwater pearls: we are all flawed in one way or another but that is what makes each of us unique. The jewelry I design and create for P.S. You’re Lovely is a reminder that you are lovely, flaws and all, and there will never be another woman like you.

I hope you can all come and see what I have been working on. Guys, I would suggest you come too because P.S. You're Handsome will be unveiled and you WANT to see this. Trust me!

As I leave you to enjoy the rest of your day please enjoy Beyonce as she sings Flaws and All. No matter what we are lovely because of all these flaws! Never forget you are indeed lovely.



 Blissfully,









P.S. You're Lovely

Check out the ETSY shop
LIKE me on Facebook
FOLLOW me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment