Thursday, January 19, 2012

When It Rains It Pours

Hello My Lovelies,

As some of you may know this weekend is a very exciting weekend. I will be having my first trunk show, Flaws & All, at the cutest vintage shop in the Heights, Beatniks. As much as I'm excited I'm equally nervous and keep on hoping I have everything I need. To add to the nail biting nervousness....I'm getting sick. Yep, sick. I have been soooo carefully this whole crazy weather season to stay well and now the week before this amazing day I'm getting sick. I have decided that I am going to spend as much of tomorrow in bed as possible so I can crank out last minute details on Friday or at least see how much I can get done from bed on Thursday.
Theraflu and a good book...just what the doc ordered

 Thank God my mommy is coming on Friday morning. I don't know what I would do if she wasn't coming. Anyway I just thought I'd share. Hope to see you all this Saturday!


If only Theraflu could change flavors...sigh

 Blissfully,









P.S. You're Lovely

Check out the ETSY shop
LIKE me on Facebook
FOLLOW me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment